Mother's Day is a favorite holiday around here, so not only did we want to put together this graphic and roundup for you all, but we also have a special Mother's Day Collection section set up on the website for all your gifting needs.
No matter what you decide to give your mom, just make sure to give her some extra love come May 13th!
1. Set of 4 Recycled Turned Wood Candle Holders: One word describes these candle holders—GORGEOUS! These are a shop favorite right now and would definitely look great on your mom's coffee table or mantle.
2. Rustic Wall Swivel Coat Rack: If your mom has been on the hunt for a statement coat rack, look no further. This will hang perfectly on just about any wall and is bound to be a conversation starter.
3. Set of 6 White Clay Planters: Potting some of you and your mom's favorite plants together makes this gift even better. They're great for all those succulents and air plants your mom has been eyeing.
4. Gather Sign: You can never go wrong with adding a little calligraphy to your space. "Gather" is the perfect word to hang right above mom's kitchen table.
5. Anthropologie Candle: Candles from Anthropologie are supposed to be the best in the business. Plus this jar is insanely pretty and could easily be repurposed once the wax is gone.
6. Tea Towels: What's better than a cute tea towel with a cheeky message? We say just about nothing.
7. Set of 4 Insect Tumblers: Keep things under budget with these adorable and unique tumblers. Mom's morning coffee just got a whole lot cuter.
8. Industrial Hook: Your mom will have a guaranteed place to hang her bag, jacket or anything else made for hanging out on really cool hooks.
9. The Woman in the Window: The Woman in the Window is easily the book of the year. There's already talk of a movie deal and critics can't stop raving. After mom's done, make sure to borrow it!
10. Set of Two Hanging Galvanized Planters with Woven Jute Rope: Bring the outdoors in and spice up a sleepy corner or surprise mom by hanging these on the front porch—she'll love either!
*This post contains affiliate links