Mother's Day is a favorite holiday around here, so not only did we want to put together this graphic and roundup for you all, but we also have a special Mother's Day Collection section set up on the website for all your gifting needs.
No matter what you decide to give your mom, just make sure to give her some extra love come May 13th!
1. Anthropologie Candle: Candles from Anthropologie are the best in the business. Plus these jars are insanely pretty and could easily be repurposed once the wax is gone.
2. I Love This Place Kantha Pillow: If your mom has been on the hunt for a statement coat rack, look no further. This will hang perfectly on just about any wall and is bound to be a conversation starter.
3. Set of 3 Hand Forged Candle Stands: One word describes these candle holders—GORGEOUS! These are a shop favorite right now and would definitely look great on your mom's coffee table or mantle.
4. Amber Lewis' Made for Living Coffee Table Book: This beautiful coffee table book works double duty. It's relaxing and inspiring to thumb through and doubles as decor when you're not lusting after each page.
5. Laundry Sucks Sign: I mean . . does this one even need an explanation? every Mom deserves this sign.
6. Agate Coasters: We received these coasters as a wedding gift 4 years ago and they are still one of our favorite gifts to date.
7. Set of 3 Faux Succulents in White Ceramic Pots: This isn't another Mother's Day gift for your mom to take care of. These faux succulents will stay beautiful all year round and you don't have to remember to water them!
8. Capri Blue Candles: Have you every smelled a Volcano scented candle by Capri Blue? If you had, we wouldn't have to explain why these are the perfect Mother's Day gift.
9. Peace Sign Serving Tray: She's not a regular mom, she's a cool mom and she doesn't want just a regular serving tray - she wants the peace sign serving tray!
*This post contains affiliate links